So, what makes Pinnacle a great place to work? We are proud to offer a welcoming and fulfilling environment that includes:
- A positive culture focused on your development
- A growing presence and influence within the industry
- Training and on-the-job learning opportunities
- Assistance with exams and study time
- Opportunities to work on a variety of challenging projects
- Guidance to help build your communications and professional skills
- Commitment to our position of leadership in the actuarial profession
- A spirit of giving back
- A competitive salary, great benefits, profit sharing and bonuses for performance and exam achievements
We’re glad you’re here! We invite you to review our open positions and submit your application today.
The best part about working at Pinnacle is how quickly you can learn many new skills.
For inquiries or information, contact PinnacleHR
Pinnacle is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
We’re committed to ensuring that our candidates and employees are aware and well-informed of all applicable federal and state labor laws. Below, please find links to more information about your protections both as a candidate and employee under law.
If you are unable to apply online because of a physical or mental disability please contact Human Resources at 309-807-2326.